my FiRst Entry

Heloo...Good Day to every one and now this is my time to make it more better about making a blog,the time where in making it more source of knowledge,the time where in finding a new friends and the time where in sharing  feelings. Since Im a new BLOGGER user i just want to make it simple as you have guys. By the way Im JUBY A. BAJADA, 17 years old, I live in Brgy. Sibaguan Elawood. I was born on February 16,1994,and i was born at POTRERO,MALABON MANILA. And last year iu was graduated at Balijuagan National High School("how  i missed those happy memories")...And now to accomplish my dream someday, I'm here studying in HERCOR COLLEGE first year student and taking up the course of Bachelor Computer Science Ladderized, it is very exciting in having this course  because the teacher are very good in teaching of us..And also it is very challenging and interesting because they gives us many knowledge  that can help the students to enhance their skill,talents and ability like problem solving..And otherwise it very difficult to attain this GOAL or to reach our goal in our life,we should have to work hard and we should to do that,right? because if you will takes those obstacles or challenges n your lives someday you will become successful person...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

West Lake

"ALL I NEED IS YOU"