EGELLOC STNEDUTS:JUBY








          
             ou've been waiting for your roommate's name and contact information for what feels like forever. But now that you got it, you're not sure where to begin. Learn what to do before you make contact and how to make the most of that first conversation.
       
                   By the way im Juby a. Bajada,17 years old  from Brgy. Sibaguan Elawood. I was born at Santa Cruz Manila.And I was graduated in my secondary level at BALIJUAGAN NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.And I am now here to become one of EGELLOC STNEDUTS AND now Im studying now in Hercor College.Im the youngest child of Mrs. and Mrs. Bajada. I have one sister and she's Jessamae Bajada. 
            In studying here in hercor college is so lucky. You know why?,because i have lots of friends here. And among of students here are friendly thats why i choice here.And beside that you  can learn more here.Being a EGELLOC STNEDUTS is very difficult and exciting. 






Glitter Word Generator


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

West Lake

"ALL I NEED IS YOU"